st: descogini command

From   Jesus A Tirado Alcaraz <>
Subject   st: descogini command
Date   Sun, 11 Dec 2011 09:14:41 -0600 (CST)

I am using the descogini command, which among other things computes the share of each income source in total income (Sk). However, when I compute this share by hand I get different results.

Do you have any idea of this?

Looking forward to your response at your earliest convenience.

Alejandro Tirado