Re: st: RE: displaying loop counter in mata

From (Brendan Halpin)
Subject   Re: st: RE: displaying loop counter in mata
Date   Thu, 08 Dec 2011 18:21:39 +0000

On Thu, Dec 08 2011, Nick Cox wrote:

> I'm guessing wildly that what you are seeing is something else, perhaps
> buffering of output or the effects of a faster machine. I've not sensed
> that Mata has changed in this regard from 11 to 12.

Patrick should check out the mata function displayflush() -- output does
indeed get buffered.

Brendan Halpin,   Department of Sociology,   University of Limerick,   Ireland
Tel: w +353-61-213147  f +353-61-202569  h +353-61-338562;  Room F1-009 x 3147    ULSociology on Facebook:         twitter:@ULSociology