st: importing html to stata -

From   Lars Folkestad <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: importing html to stata -
Date   Thu, 8 Dec 2011 13:41:52 +0100

Dear List

I would like to download the following html into stata:
I would like to make the numbers from 000 - _n be var1 and the text from
cholera to be var2

Can this be done through stata or do i need to go via a program of some
I've tried searching the list, and found one example:
But i must admit i did not understand what that was all about, and i dont
think it applies to my problem.

Thank you