Re: st: London meeting 2012 will be September 13-14

From   Robert A Yaffee <bob.yaffee@nyu.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: London meeting 2012 will be September 13-14
Date   Wed, 7 Dec 2011 16:54:08 -0500

Nick,
   Is there a special Stata MacTex package for those of us who are
switching over to the MAC?
         -  Thanks,
              Bob

PS: too many PC crashes.