st: RE: RE: Re: st: esttab: Can I customize to add another LaTeX package in the output code?‏

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Re: st: esttab: Can I customize to add another LaTeX package in the output code?‏
Date   Wed, 7 Dec 2011 19:47:21 +0000

That's good, indeed great.

I was being very oblique and not contributing constructively to the thread.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michael Crain
Sent: 07 December 2011 19:39
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: Re: st: esttab: Can I customize to add another LaTeX package in the output code?‏

Actually Stas's response was quite helpful and directed me to esttab's feature that allows us to do exactly what I want. I wasn't aware of this feature in esttab until now.

esttab's -page- option allows me to specify the LaTex package I want to load and esttab creates the code in the Tex output.

Thanks, Stas.