st: Non-linear multilevel modeling

From   Jennyfer Wolf <jennyfer.wolf@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Non-linear multilevel modeling
Date   Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:42:27 +0100

Dear Statalist,

which options are there to do non-linear multilevel modelling in Stata?
My dependent variable is a percentage and I have only one independent
variable which is time.
My different levels are regions and countries.

For the moment I just have a model for a linear relationship:

xtmixed depvar year || region: || country:

Thank you very much for your answer.
Jennyfer