Re: st: interaction in SEM

From   Zhi Su <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: interaction in SEM
Date   Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:01:25 -0500

Stas,

  Thanks for the suggestion. Here t is an observed dummy variable.
  I have also looked into -gllamm-, but found it is hard to understand
the manual. So I turn to -sem-. Since -sem- does not support nonlinear
latent varaible, is there any examples for using -gllamm- to estimate
model as mine? It is better the example has the codes, results and
explanation for the codes and recults.
  And why do you think my model can not be identified?
  Thanks!

 Su