st: sem bartlett factor scores

From   María Fernanda Rosales Rueda <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: sem bartlett factor scores
Date   Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:23:19 -0600

I 'm using SEM in stata 12 and looking through the manual. I'm doing
confirmatory factor analysis and I need to predict factor scores by
the Bartlett method. How can I do that with SEM?
I can not use the factor command because I'm doing CFA.
What I want to do is a regression among factor scores (so a latent as
a dependent and other factors as explanatory variables ( and other
covariates too)

Also, I have tried to use confa command but I get some errors and that
is why I wanted to try SEM

 Thanks a lot