Re: st: Re:

From   Yuval Arbel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re:
Date   Sat, 3 Dec 2011 19:58:18 +0200

Thanks Carlo. Note, however, this is the working paper. The official
paper in its final form may be found at:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166046210000438

You don't need to purchase it: My guess is that every university  with
a reasonable economics/business departments has a subscription to the
electronic version of sciencedirect.

What is nice about the tables in the paper is that they state the
formulas for the simple t-test which compares between groups. Needless
to say you can run these tests and confidence intervals in stata by
-ttest- and -ci- commands

If you come to think about it, this methodology is a good way to
simulate scientific comparisons between groups