Re: st: Missing Wald test with -cluster- option

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Missing Wald test with -cluster- option
Date   Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:02:26 +0100

Thanks Austin, Steve.

If you (i.e., Austin, Mark) get any papers out soon please inform me or the list as I am sure that others would be very interested in your findings.

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics