Re: st: Chi-Square produces consistent Type I error for large sample

From   "Davydenko, Maria" <Maria_Davydenko@hks13.harvard.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Chi-Square produces consistent Type I error for large sample
Date   Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:14:24 -0500

Thank you very much for your replies. I'll double-check the survey
setup; I suspect I selected wrong variable for PSU.