st: friedman test

From   "Daniela Ferrante (Lab. Statistica)" <daniela.ferrante@med.unipmn.it>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: friedman test
Date   Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:51:49 +0000

Good morning,

I have a question about friedman test. I tried to perform the friedman test
with STATA, R software and SPSS but I get quite different p values with an
equal p value with R and SPSS but different from STATA results. I am wondering
why I get quite different results.
I attach the data:

0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     4,47
0,005     0,005     12,56
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,1         0,2      1,46
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005
0,005     0,005     0,005

Using this data I obtain p=0,69 using STATA software but p=0,06 using R and
SPSS software

Thanks for yor attention

Daniela Ferrante