Re: st: Re: Error on -pantob-

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Error on -pantob-
Date   Tue, 29 Nov 2011 08:19:15 +0000

Further comment: By far the best way to install a package is using
Stata's -net- command, or a wrapper for it such as -ssc-, not a
browser.

I am guessing that you used a browser here. I am not clear whether the
author set up a proper download site that is accessible to -net-.
-findit pantob- does not find this package.

Nick