Re: st: Stata12 Mac - crashes at "browse if"

Subject   Re: st: Stata12 Mac - crashes at "browse if"
Date   Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:56:27 -0500

Whatever the cause, I suggest that you contact Stata Technical Support <tech-support@stata.com>

Steve

On Nov 28, 2011, at 5:30 PM, honeybear wrote:

Hi! Often (although not every single time) I try to browse if..., stata
closes down. Is there anything to do about this problem?
For reference, I'm using stata12 IC for mac, and have checked for updates
today.

Thank you!