Re: st: How to figure out the most common value

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: How to figure out the most common value
Date   Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:29:51 +0100

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Dudekula, Anwar <> wrote:
> Thank you Nick for the reply
> I am trying to work on the solution that you suggested
> Also, some of the patients have repeat admissions(I found  out while working on the dataset)

That does not change the solution proposed by Nick.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen