Re: st: bootstrap weights

From   Stefano Verde <verdes@tcd.ie>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: bootstrap weights
Date   Sat, 26 Nov 2011 17:26:06 +0000

Dear Stas and Com,

thank you very much for your help.

I'll try and see what the national statistics office can do..

By the way, as the data I use is the collection of the last 4 editions
of the national household survey (i.e. data from the same survey, of 4
different years, are stacked together), perhaps I should at least
define 4 strata that correspond to the different survey years. Is that
right?

Thanks a million.
Best wishes,
Stefano