st: re: Post Matching Analysis for PSM

From   ucjt335 <ucjt335@ucl.ac.uk>
Subject   st: re: Post Matching Analysis for PSM
Date   Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:43:53 +0000

Hello all,

I am new to STATA and am conducting propensity score analysis. I have estimated propensity scores using the STATA program psmatch2 and used greedy matching. I am trying to figure out the next steps of post matching analysis. Would anyone be kind enough to list the necessary subsequent steps in order?

Thank you in advance!