Re: st: stubwidth(#) for output other than table?

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: stubwidth(#) for output other than table?
Date   Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:26:48 +0000

Short answer is No. It depends partly on age of program or command and partly how much is being displayed on each line.

What global settings there are should be documented under -set-, including one of log line size as I recall (I'm travelling and away from Stata), but I doubt it affects -summarize-, which is I think rather old code written without wider monitors in mind.

Nick