Re: RE: st: manipulate built-in stata commands

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: manipulate built-in stata commands
Date   Fri, 25 Nov 2011 14:47:36 +0100

is there an example of how to build a wrapper around some command to modify what it produces?
fact is i don't want to add functionality but want to remove some...nevertheless thanks for your help maarten!
i actually want generate not to produce the line "(xyz changes made)".

thanks for your help!

raoul

-------- Original-Nachricht --------