st: esttab SE in brackets in excel

From   "Marian Bohl" <marian.bohl@ipz.uzh.ch>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: esttab SE in brackets in excel
Date   Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:07:21 +0100

Dear statalisters,

my problem is that I would like to export regression tables (betas and
standard errors) with the standard errors in brackets directly to excel.
When I use the following specification for cvs format the brackets disappear
and the standard errors take all a negative sign - I wonder why is that?
Is there a way to have the brackets also in the excel table?

esttab model2 using example_reg.cvs, se(3) r2 ar2 obslast wide
eqlabels(none) title (xy) sfmt(2 2 2) plain

Any help is highly appreciated.

Best
flavia