Re: st: RE: xtoverid with the partial() option?

From   Jacob Fowles <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: xtoverid with the partial() option?
Date   Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:57:47 -0600

Mark,

Thanks for your response (and for your work on xtoverid!).  I'll just
plow ahead with doing it by hand.

Best,

Jacob