Re: st: Thanks and Amazement

From   "Elizabeth Allred" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Thanks and Amazement
Date   Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:10:23 -0500

Bill,

This is a really good description of how Statalist works. And WHY it works! As a follower since version 3, I too have nothing but awe and thanks to everyone who participates.

Goodness, who do you suppose "the prickly guy in Northern England" might be???

Elizabeth

On 11/23/2011 at 11:16 AM, in message
<[email protected]>, "William Gould, StataCorp LP"