Re: st: How to map zip codes on map

From   Donna L Quadri <>
Subject   Re: st: How to map zip codes on map
Date   Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:39:48 -0500

I simply imported zipcodes into ArcGIS which is robust and relatively
easy to use. However, I would be interested in the responses  from the
excellent Statalisters regarding mapping.

Donna Quadri

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 5:49 AM, Dudekula, Anwar <> wrote:
> Dear Statalist reader,
> I am working on a dataset with approximately 3500 patients having their zipcodes(AKA postal codes), latitude,longitude, state and county  informaiton.
> How do I map these patients on to a United states map to figure out
> 1)Catchment/ refferal  area for the patients
> 2)distribution of patients/patient populaiton density over the map
> Thank you
> Anwar Dudekula
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *
> *
> *

Professor Quadri
Donna Quadri-Felitti
Clinical Associate Professor
Preston Robert Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism, and Sports Management
7 East 12th Street, Room 529F, New York, NY 10003 (note the new address)
212-992-9093, fax 212-995-4676