st: comparing single and multiple event models

From   lumbwe chola <>
Subject   st: comparing single and multiple event models
Date   Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:24:26 +0000 (GMT)

I have estimated the duration of breastfeeding using two methods: 1. single event analysis and 2. multiple events analysis. Is there a way that I can compare the two models statistically? For example, the likelihood ratio test is used to compare nested models. But in my case, what test can I use?