Re: st: Getting my result

From   Ronan Conroy <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: Getting my result
Date   Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:46:59 +0000

On 2011 Samh 22, at 11:05, Aminu Shittu wrote:

> Dear Statalist,
> I spent 3 hours creating my models then later realised over 70% of my results are not shown in the output window. Please what command should I use to retrieve all of my previous models and how can I place them in a MS-Word file for storage?

You should select all of the commands in the review window, copy all of them to a do-file and re-run it.

I presume you are used to the idea that a package will automatically put all your output into a huge file for you to edit later. In Stata, you can start, pause, resume and close a log file, but by default no log file is started when your session starts.

You don't need to store them in a word processor file. Stata will save your results so you can browse them later.

Ronán Conroy
Associate Professor
Division of Population Health Sciences
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland