Re: st: problem with stata 12 and windows 7

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: problem with stata 12 and windows 7
Date   Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:22:33 -0500

At 01:12 AM 11/22/2011, Muhammad Anees wrote:
One possible reason is that installation might have gone wrong,
re-installing the Stata would ensure it it had that problem. In case,
contacting technical support would help you sort it out.

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 6:55 AM, Lachenbruch, Peter
<Peter.Lachenbruch@oregonstate.edu> wrote:
> When i invoke stata 12, it runs fine for a while and then gives me a message that Stata has stopped working.
> I'm using stata 12 and windows 7 on a new dell.

Try this out to see if Stata is properly installed:

http://www.stata.com/support/installation-qualification/

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu