Re: st: Getting my results

From   Phil Clayton <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Getting my results
Date   Tue, 22 Nov 2011 22:03:29 +1030

In the Review window you'll find a list of the commands you've run during the session. Right-click in the Review window, select all, and "send to do-file editor". This will give you a log of the commands that you ran during your session.

With the combination of the commands, and the original dataset, you should be able to reproduce your work. But next time keep a results log!

Phil