Re: st: tabulate produces inconsistent output?

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: tabulate produces inconsistent output?
Date   Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:20:04 -0500

At 11:07 AM 11/21/2011, Christian Raschke wrote:
Any other opinions?

The only suggestion so far is that I update my Stata. But I am fully updated and there are no further updates available, so that is not the problem.

I am very concerned because there are no errors or any other problems whatsoever that would indicate a faulty installation or the like. There are no red flags, only clearly incorrect output.

Have you tried running it on another machine? If problems persist, I would contact Stata Tech support, and include a copy of your data and program.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu