st: RE: post regression diagnostic ztnb

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: post regression diagnostic ztnb
Date   Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:13:18 +0000

First, -ztnb- has been superseded by -tnbreg-. Second, -help tnbreg_postestimation- tells you what is available.

Whatever is not available you have to calculate yourself. But (e.g.) are Anscombe residuals even defined in the literature for this model?

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

sara balestri

I am trying to analyze a count data set using a zero-truncated
negative binomial regression.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to
find the residual diagnostic options that are available for the
negative binomial glm.  If anyone has any information on how to
calculate standardized deviance and/or anscombe residuals for the ztnb
it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.