st: xtlogit=logit, cluster(pid) ??

From   Ladislav Kozak <ladislav.kozak@sociology.ox.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: xtlogit=logit, cluster(pid) ??
Date   Fri, 18 Nov 2011 19:41:39 +0000

Hello Stata List,

Since xtlogit does not allow pweights, I was thinking of doing logit
dep indep1 indep2...[pweight=weight_name], cluster(pid).

My question is whether performing logit with the cluster option is
equivalent to the xtlogit command?

thank you for your help,
Ladislav