Re: st: RE: automatic disclosure in tables

From   Nick Winter <nwinter@virginia.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: automatic disclosure in tables
Date   Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:41:53 -0500

A solution that does not show 0 and >0 the same, but does allow replacement with a character:

sysuse auto, clear
gen edu=round(mpg,5)
ren rep78 sex
gen one=!mi(sex)
collapse (count) count=one , by(sex edu)
la de c 1 "\" 2 "\"
la val c c
tabdisp sex edu, c(count)

Nick Winter