Re: st: Identifying the best scale without a "gold standard"

From   "Seed, Paul" <paul.seed@kcl.ac.uk>
Subject   Re: st: Identifying the best scale without a "gold standard"
Date   Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:48:49 +0000

Thank you Ronan.  A good point, well made.

Paul T Seed MSc CStat CSci, Senior Lecturer in Medical Statistics,
King's College London, Division of Women's Health
(& Department of Primary Care and Public Health Sciences)
St Thomas' Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7EH