st: RE: automatic disclosure in tables

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: automatic disclosure in tables
Date   Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:20:32 +0000

I don't recall any such command. It doesn't sound at all trivial to program. It seems easier to edit output, or even to write programs to edit output.

In this particular case, suppression seems counter-productive!

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

percy

I once discovered an ado, which helps to automatically disclosure/suppress
cell content if it makes a reidentification of single persons possible.
Unfortunatelly this is years ago, I can't remember it or find it in my
ado-files. Has anybody a hint for me?!

Thanks in advance

Percy Scheller

Example (see low educated male, infact you might need to suppress a second
information, too):

. table sex edu
----------------------------------
          |       Education