Re: st: Quantum mechanics in Stata

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: Quantum mechanics in Stata
Date   Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:16:36 -0500

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311)
<> wrote:
> Stas - I remember now, that this particular issue contained some pretty neat stuff - like how to make contrived data sets whose residual plots after regression make pretty pictures.

That's Len Stefanski's work
He gave a talk at our university a few years back, so I probably have
his data files and Stata code to create these images.

Stas Kolenikov, also found at