Re: st: loop

From   Carlos Aller <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: loop
Date   Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:18:25 +0100

El 15/11/2011 18:33, Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez escribió:
You can use -capture- and  -continue-, see the help for those
commands. For example, in the following code, the second set of
initial values causes non-convergence, so Stata produces an error
message and goes on with the next iteration.

sysuse auto, clear
* Define three sets of initial values
local i1="0 0"
local i2="-2000 -2000"
local i3="10 10"
* Loop over initial values
foreach x in i1 i2 i3 {
	cap nois logit foreign mpg, from(``x'', copy) iter(100) nolog
	if _rc continue
}

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez