st: loop

From   Carlos Aller <caller@merlin.fae.ua.es>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: loop
Date   Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:05:13 +0100

Dear statalisters

I've designed a loop so in each iteration I assign different initial values to my estimator. The problem is when the estimation do not achieve convergence and the program stops. The "no stop" command permits to continue with the program but skips the loop and what I wanna get is to continue the loop with the next iteration. Do you know how to do it?

Thanks in advanced,
Carlos.