Re: st: model specification

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: model specification
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2011 07:56:07 -0800

I agree with Cameron.  However, if you have data on how much aid was offered to students that may provide more useful, compared to the amount of aid that students accepted and/or used. One of the other issues I could see are differences in financial aid that is made available based on the students major, which may impact the career field that they enter after graduation.

- Billy

Sent from my iPhone