Re: st: Endogeneity and Panel Data : treatreg, ivregress or .. ? Any suggestion would be really appreciated !

From   John Litfiba <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Endogeneity and Panel Data : treatreg, ivregress or .. ? Any suggestion would be really appreciated !
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:02:12 +0100

Dear Cameron,

Thanks for you answer.
Let me precise thus the following

The average number of points per individual is about 70. There is no
doubt that choices of the endogenous variable whithin an individual
are correlated : some will always choose 2 particular values, some
will choose other values, etc.
The endonegous variable is not naturally ordered.

When I run treatreg as described before, without any correction for
clustering, t stats are great
Of course when I add the option vce(bootstrap cluster(id) reps(400) )
every significance vanish (maybe my instrument is not as good as
expected?)... but do I really need to correct for clustering here?
I mean, treatreg is not really designed for panel data right ?

Thx