Re: st: RE: bootstrap gives errors with -rd-

From   D-Ta <altruist81@gmx.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: bootstrap gives errors with -rd-
Date   Sun, 13 Nov 2011 12:08:43 +0100

Yes, I use the latest version of -rd-. I also use the right syntax, i.e. bootstrap, reps(1999): rd outcome Z, n(50)