Re: st: pooled OLS

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: pooled OLS
Date   Fri, 11 Nov 2011 18:34:01 -0800

Sending the same question to the listserv multiple times usually won't help you get responses.  More importantly you should read the FAQ, like all listserv participants are required to do, and follow the guidance provided there.  Asking general questions like this is unlikely to yield many, if any, responses and could probably be just as easily answered by searching on Google or Stack Exhange.

Billy

Sent from my iPhone