Re: st: ICD10 command similar to ICD9

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: ICD10 command similar to ICD9
Date   Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:26:27 +0000

Not quite correct. There have been discussions on Statalist much more
recently, e.g. a detailed reply from Rebecca Pope at

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-01/msg00718.html

I think I remember a story that ICD-10 codes are regarded as
proprietary in some sense and/or there being some inhibition or
prohibition on StataCorp building them into proprietary software, but
there should be people on this list who know much more.

Nick