Re: st: svy + aweights

From   Jeph Herrin <>
Subject   Re: st: svy + aweights
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:34:57 -0500

Thanks for the suggestion, but I specifically need to give more
weight to subjects which have more days of observation. For example,
I have

   svy : regress activity female BMI

and would like this regression to give more weight to subjects which
have more days of observation. Using activity/days as the dependent
variable will not do this.