RE: st: Ado File for MI Estimation Stata 12

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   RE: st: Ado File for MI Estimation Stata 12
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2011 19:19:25 +0000

You don't show us any of your syntax so it is difficult to comment. -ok- is an option of -mi estimate-, so your call would start

mi estimate, ok: <whatever>

except that there may be other options too.

Donna L Quadri

I must not have the correct syntax for the cmdok option because I
receive errors that I did not set it correctly. That would be
preferable because I have never set up a program in Stata before and
having challenges doing so correctly.

Does the cmdok option require the program? Wasn't able to find a
sample of the correct syntax to follow. Again, thanks,