st: RE: Specifying line pattern in Kaplan Meier curves

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: Specifying line pattern in Kaplan Meier curves
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2011 15:15:22 +0000

Please specify the _whole_ of the command line you typed, including the command. If you want somebody to help you, please do not expect them to do detective work on your behalf.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

H. Irene Su

I use Stata 9.2 and am trying to convert K-M curves to black lines but with patterns.  I have used both options without success:

lpattern(l dot) lcolor(black black)  --> (note: named style l dot not found in class linepattern, default attributes used) (note: named style black black not found in class color, default attributes used)

plot1opts --> option plot1opts() not allowed