RE: st: * mark indicating between group significans in box plots

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   RE: st: * mark indicating between group significans in box plots
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:19:11 +0000

I don't think anyone would have thought you rude here. Me, possibly....

Here is an oblique answer.

sysuse auto
graph box turn trunk, text(55 50 "an interesting graph") ysc(r(. 60))

Lars Folkestad

It seems that some of my text has disappeared here.

Im using a: Wilcoxon signed ranks test - as my data is paired and not
normally distributed.

I did not mean to be rude.

I respect your decision not to answer, but seeing that this the starring
is a much used and
Often asked for by reviewers in my field I hope someone who knows the
answer to how to star mark
A boxplot will answer.

Den 10/11/11 10.05 skrev "Nick Cox" <>:

> [...]

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Lars Folkestad