st: testing for bimodality in survey data

From   Dana Shills <>
To   <>
Subject   st: testing for bimodality in survey data
Date   Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:02:57 -0500

I am using survey data on firms in Ghana. The survey methodology uses stratified random sampling and I have the probability weights. I want to be able to plot a distribution of firm sizes (incorporating the weights) and test for bimodality in the firm size distribution. I looked at the "adgakern" program but I don't think it allows for survey weights. Could someone please point me to what commands I should be looking at?
Thank you for your time.