st: Stata Expert required for short freelance project

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: Stata Expert required for short freelance project
Date   Wed, 9 Nov 2011 09:50:15 +0000

This is forwarded on behalf of Steve Brooks. All offers and/or enquiries should be directed to him please, not me or the list.

Steve adds that the person appointed doesn't have to be in the UK, but the more local the better as it would
be desirable (though not essential) to have at least one face-to-face project meeting.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Steve Brooks

I urgently require a Stata expert for a short freelance project (approx. 25
hours).

The work involves working with a number of data sources (survey, political
party and media data) and then calculating a measure of media party
parallelism. Must be done in Stata so as to fit in with other elements of
the project.

The work would suit a PhD student, freelancer or just someone with a bit of
spare time on their hands.

Approximately 25 hours' work at £15ph, but quick turnaround essential.

Please contact me for more details.

Steve Brooks

Chief Executive

select statistical services ltd | admiral house | exeter business park | ex1
3qf

t: 01392 440424
f: 01392 440414

e:  <mailto:steve@select-statistics.co.uk> steve@select-statistics.co.uk