RE: st: spmat error in stata

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   RE: st: spmat error in stata
Date   Tue, 8 Nov 2011 20:14:16 +0000

I don't know how the doubt arises. These programs require cross-sectional data.

Ajita Atreya

Thank you for your prompt response.I have a doubt here (seeing some statalist forum). Does spmat or spreg work for panel data???
If anyone could suggest on a way to perform spatial error dependence model using panel data it would be great.

Nick Cox