Re: st: spmat error in stata

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: spmat error in stata
Date   Tue, 8 Nov 2011 19:42:50 +0000

I read this differently, i.e. that you are trying to create a matrix
that is too big, and -spmat- (reference not given) just will not play.
if so, there is no trick to get round this: you are trying to apply
the wrong tool (and I don't know the right one).

Your posts create the strong impression that your problem won't map
into those tackled by -spmat-.