st: Bias corrected p-values after bootstrap

From   Sunday Clark <>
Subject   st: Bias corrected p-values after bootstrap
Date   Mon, 7 Nov 2011 09:40:47 -0500

I saw this question posted in the archives four years ago, but did not
see an answer. I am wondering if new information is available that
might help answer the question. I there a way to obtain bias corrected
p-values in addition to the bias corrected confidence intervals after
running a bootstrap? I used the following to obtain the confidence
intervals: estat bootstrap, all or.

Thank you,